Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Workshop Being Offered!

Cynthia Powell is contemplating doing another year long workshop based on the art projects we featured in our latest book-Exploring the Latest Trends in Mixed Media Art-Vol. II. If you have purchased this book and would like an invitation to participate in this on-line monthly workshop-please sign up here! This workshop will take place in another yahoo group set up special just for this endeavor. Just like I did for the Mary Todd Beam and Julia Andrus book-workshops! Each month a new art project will be created by the members-each project is unique to the book-but you will be able to put your own spin on things! This workshop will start June 1st-provided I have at least 25 people signed up! I look forward to seeing you there!

Email me at: sherresartzone@yahoo.com if you are interested and I will give your name and email addy to Cindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment